Translate

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Do You Live In A Bubble A Great Question--Luciano The Key Santini SSDE


Good morning everyone on this beautiful Saturday morning . I was wondering what life would be like if we lived in another planet  where there was only one job and one structure and if you were to move away from that structure or try to change it you would be placed in a bubble ball where you would be made to do one thing and one thing only for the rest of your life.



This is a crazy thought about what if; is it not? I want you to sit and think about this because this is happening here on this earth all around you perhaps you are one of these people. I do not mean to disrespect anyone but I am trying to be realistic here. Let us look around us and see or notice how many people do you see or know that live their lives doing the same thing over and over and always complaining about how bad their lives are.

This job sucks and guess what you suck too!!! You know why because my life sucks as well!!!!

I know you know some of them and I know you see them every day.These are persons that just exist and they do not want to do anything about changing their lives. I am sure that at one point in my life I thought thoughts of fear and fear of change and fear of everything that came my way thus doing the same thing over and over because I was in a comfort zone and afraid to make any changes in my life because of fear.

My friends there is always time to make a new start in life it is up to you and you are the only one that can make this change; Here is something to think about from my very own mentor Napoleon Hill:






There always remains an opportunity to make a new start.

Though it may not seem so when you first encounter a serious blow, you can never lose two of the most important assets you have. These are the power of your mind and your freedom to use it. Once you have turned them to understanding what laid you low, you can begin forming new plans. 

You may not have the money you once had; you may lack the allies you had cultivated. But you still have the benefit of a universe that eventually rewards honest effort, as well as gaining the experience of mistakes you will never make again. Remember, no matter where you are now, whatever you can conceive and believe, you can achieve.


You can start looking where you are at right now and decide if this is the place where you want to be and if not then make the change and ask yourself what should I do? MAKE THE CHANGE IN THE RIGHT PATH AND TO YOUR END GOAL WHATEVER THAT MAY BE JUST GO FOR IT!!!!!

I know that the modern life  we all have today does not compare to the past and  is a giant desert of health-sapping pollutants that can cause serious, long-term health damage if not carefully avoided or at least properly and regularly mitigated. But surviving the modern world requires a lot more than just avoiding toxic chemicals, as proper nutrition, essential skills. It takes more then money and status to survive the real world. It take the mind to see what is not there yet and to see what can be there  and what it is you the individual can create to make it happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment