Translate

Saturday, October 12, 2013

How Are You Doing? An Important Question To Ask Yourself.


Good morning everyone and how are we doing on this beautiful day? I have been thinking that this should be a question we should ask ourselves every morning when we wake up. It is a great question to ask because sometimes we just do not think about how we are doing. We need to take some time and think where we are at this moment be early in this morning or midday or evening. We just need the time to perhaps discover something new within ourselves and make it great make ourselves great why!! because we are great You my friend are great.

Discovery I love that word because it makes me want to go out and start discovering the world all over again.












Discovery

The secret to which I refer has been mentioned no fewer than a hundred times throughout this book. It has not been directly named, for it seems to work more successfully when it is merely uncovered and left in sight, where those who are ready and searching for it may pick it up.
_________________________________________________________________________

My friends and fellow business owners what happens when you discover something new in life that perhaps makes a bit of change in your daily routine? Do you get excited? Or do you find yourself in a situation where you have no idea what to do!

What happens when your leadership gets questioned?
 What happens when you are told that you have no idea what you are doing?
What happens when a customer tells you that you need better communication Skills?
Better yet what happens when your employees tell you what they think and quit?



These are perhaps some of the most eye opening questions a leader or a business owner can and have faced sometime in their career as a business owner. My friends I can tell you that sometimes you need to take the time discover your true talents and actually put them to work.

In my own personal experience I have found and discovered many talents that I knew I had but was afraid to take action because of fear of failure. I found that if I did not even try I was failing so what did I do!!! I at least tried and if I failed well I earned from my mistakes and then tried again and again.


 "Reach Out To A New Venture Take The Risk You Might Discover Something New About Yourself"--Luciano The Key Santini

If your business is continually changing, introducing new ideas, it's important to keep track of what's vital. It is also extremely important to know your staff and who is leading them. If it is you then you need to make sure that you are aware of all the changes in your industry and be prepared to adapt quickly to them. Change is Inevitable. Change will all always be happening whether we want to take place or not it will so might as well keep up and change.
_________________________________________________________________________

Change is beneficial when change requires people throughout an organization to learn new behaviors and skills. By formally setting expectations, employing tools to improve communication and proactively seeking ways to reduce misinformation, stakeholders are more likely to buy into a change initially and remain committed to the change throughout any discomfort associated with it.
by Margaret Rouse

I believe in what Margaret explains in the above article she wrote back in 2009. If you are able to decipher the meaning between the lines we can learn so much from this paragraph.

SSDE is here to serve you and your needs. If you are an individual or an enterprise give us a call and we can sit down and share a cup of coffee and we can think about strategic ways together to better you or your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment