Translate

Saturday, June 1, 2013

In Life We Simply Get Started By Taking The First Step To A Better Tomorrow"--Luciano The Key Santini


"In Life We Simply Get Started By Taking The First Step To A Better Tomorrow"--Luciano The Key Santini

Good morning everyone out there and how is the weather in your area.? Please take time to sit and pray for Oklahoma. It has been devastated by tornadoes and so much destruction all around. Sometime we face obstacle that just make our lives chaotic and sometime destroys who we are as people. Sometimes the pain just is too much to handle and we loose our selves in destruction.


We loose our loved ones which can be the worst loss of all believe me I know I have lost people n my life that meant the world to me and yes I too was at a point where there nothing else to do but either make it in life or loose life as a whole. 

We can all choose to make it regardless of the hardships and destruction that comes our ways we can make it YES we can!! my friends we can!!

Now my thinking from Napoleon Hill:



 Nature yields her most profound secrets to those who are determined to uncover them.

The field of science is perhaps the best illustration of how success always seems to come to those who apply the principle of accurate thinking in a persistent, determined effort. America’s great inventor Thomas A. Edison is said to have failed 10,000 times in his attempt to develop a workable electric light bulb. He learned from each failure and refused to quit until he succeeded. 

Breakthroughs occur every day because a determined person continues to search for solutions to complex problems long after everyone else has given up and gone home. You may not invent the light bulb or the next supercomputer, but you can find creative solutions to old problems if you apply the proven principles of success consistently and persistently.

We learn from our failures and also from our success or better said we should and most fail in this area because once they have a taste of success they feel they have reached the ultimate goal and guess what they have just had a taste of success and not total success--Not Total Success- I want you to really think about that and what does this mean to you and to your business.

As a business coach once in a while I will meet someone who not really has a need for my services: They either have or are working with a business coach and are successful so what i do is this: I ask if they have any situation or issue they may be facing and and I say (What if I gave you a four hour workshop for free to fix your issue. Their mouth drops because they ask me so what is the catch and I say no catch just the opportunity to serve you and your needs that's all.


What just happened is the following- I just made a new client and word of mouth will spread and clients will call who have done business with this person and voila your business reputation begins to grow. Please understand that it sounds easy but in reality it is lots of work so be prepared for that and give your best though it is free.

People are always asking me questions and one of my favorite is hey Luciano would you mind if I ask you a question and I say of course you may ask me any question as long as you do mind the answer we will be good so shoot. 

I get a look of what does that mean to me? I just laugh and continue listening and of course most of the time people in general do not like to hear the truth and yet we need to hear the truth because if we do not hear it soon we will continue lying to ourselves and that is not good not good at all.

One of the best way to inform people of negatives and or positives in their lives is by communication of which is an art in itself. Communication is one of those things that we do everyday now whether we do it right is a whole other question we need to look at.

We need to understand that the world is constantly changing and there are so many ways to communicate and we as business people or just simply put we need to find the correct ways to communicate wit h each other. Once you have that skill or the art as I like to put you will be so much better off and you will find that your life can change. 

You will learn to understated people better and they will stop asking so many questions because you would have made communication easier to understand. These skills will take time so do not think of giving up on yourself so easily it will come as long as you practice daily.


If you need a resume scrub which means looking at it a making suggestions email me or find me on Linked in or Facebook join me by sending a request and we will take a look at what you have and make the best suggestion possible.

If you need a life coach to guide you in the right direction and assist you from a different perspective send me an email my way

Remember that I am here to serve you to the best of my ability and to help you reach your goals either in business or personally--Luciano Santini CEO of  
Santini Self Development Enterprises


No comments:

Post a Comment