Translate

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Luciano Santini On Business and Life And Our Youth

Well hello my friends I almost forgot to blog MMMMM where is my mind lately. Well let just say that I have been really busy finishing up some translations and getting ready to do a bilingual seminar for the youth.


 I always look forward to doing these seminars because I really try to reach our youth, Many people are always saying how we are loosing our youth to the world and chaos of today and guess what!! I agree!!! Yes I do!!!

Meet my beautiful son he is eleven years old and yet he has a mind of an adult now do not get me wrong he is still a kid of course and he does all the things eleven year old kids do however he is an inspiration to me because sometimes out comes some things that I have only heard from adult conversations,now granted I take him to my meetings and seminars and he helps me out with all the computer set ups and projectors. 


He is good at it yes I taught him those things and yes he gets paid for doing a great job. I guess he is learning how to be responsible for what he does and for what he learns.

This is a testimonial from the most recent youth and parenting seminar for the a local school district.
 

He does great in school top of his class but the amazing thing about him is that he questions life. Really think about that how many kids and adults ever questions life. This important because most people ever do and when you do not question life then that means that you are comfortable and thus for will never ever progress forward. 

He has asked me about life in general and he has asked me about the future and though I may not have the answer which I do not but what I do tell him is we may not know the future there are ways on how to prepare for it and not be left behind specially in technology.

Lets talk a little about business owners. When do you id you are one question your customer service really be honest not with me but with yourself and your customers. Do you give your clients the best service you possibly can. Do you talk to them and ask them how your employees treat them? I'm just saying really my friends lets be real to a real world.


Some tips on how to give the best you can to your clients.
Ask yourself some of these questions;

 What outcomes (results, not activities) are to be achieved by this improvement initiative? How will their attainment be measured?
  1. Have you identified which of the organization's products and services are most critical in carrying out its mission? If yes, what are the 10 most vital? If not, what method will you use for identifying and prioritizing them to create a strategic foundation for this initiative?
  2. What specific numerical objectives and due dates have been established for improving priority outcomes, products and services? Are they being met?
  3. Improvement initiatives are often aimed at general problem-solving and process management. As Drucker, Lawton, Deming and others have written, it is possible to solve internal problems and improve efficiency while failing to (1) meet customer needs or (2) function as an effective enterprise. Is the initiative intended to measurably increase both customer and employee satisfaction? By how much?
  4. What is currently given higher organizational priority than customer satisfaction? 



No comments:

Post a Comment