Translate

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Luciano Santini on Parenting Motivational Speaker/Business Coach

 Being a Life Coach can be tough sometimes but what you can learn is an extreme fulfillment. It becomes more fulfilling when you actual come up with some great solutions to peoples issues.


I did a parenting seminar yesterday for the local school district and no it was not free for the school but free for the parents. It was something that the school puts together to assist parents in understanding their children relationships between parent and child.  

It was a humbling to see these parents struggle with their children and the issues they had. As I stated during the seminar I am not a perfect parent nor do I ever say or state that I am.
Here are some tips to great parenting not perfect great parenting;

Find your own skill in parenting your children.
There are many ways and styles but your will be the best 
one because you know your children better then anyone else.
Speak to them and listen to them. 
 
 People will never be the perfect parent so do not even try to be. Yes we can try to be the best at raising our children the best we can and well that is we can do. 

Children need models they can loo up to that is a given our job is to make sure that we as parents are the best models we can be and hold ourselves responsible to make sure to do the best we can.

It breaks my heart to see and hear the stories some of these parents shared with me and the rest of the attendees.
Good morning my friends and it has been a little while since last I posted  on my blog. 

I love to write my ideas and suggestions regarding both real life changes and techniques on how to change a persons life and how to assist the business person change and better their business.

However it seems to me that when someone offers a seminar or a workshop for free people place little value on it. Sometime I believe that I should start charging for everything that I do. 

It is a choice that I make and chooses when and where I charge for my services. I have found that sometimes people believe that when a speaker or a coach offers something for free there seems to always be a catch to make money somehow and believe me I know many business coaches who really just want to help people get off the ground with their businesses.

Please understand that yes there are those that when something they give away there is a hidden charge and  or they will try to push something on to you to make some money they do exist!! I know.
However when someone offers a seminar for free take it go to it it just might change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment