Translate

Sunday, September 30, 2018

So- Called Leaders

Hello, my friends.

I have a question for all of you who follow and support me. What do you do when you trust your leader and you are loyal to them only to find out they use you and your talents because they are actually incompetent.

Then you also find out that at their last management meeting they took what you worked so hard on only to take credit for work they never did and not have any idea how to implement. This happens all the time so do not expect them to be loyal to you and definitely do not trust them.

I would rather have someone tell me they have no idea what to do or how to do it and give me the choice whether to do it or not do it and whether I want to innovate and create oh wait!! this kind of leadership will not allow you to shine lol!!.


No comments:

Post a Comment