Translate

Friday, September 21, 2018

NTE"S Nasty,Toxic and Evil People

Hello friends and supporters;

I always think about what goes on in peoples minds regarding their jobs and the people they work with. I find the issue to be not the people they work with but the people they work for. There those people you do not want to work with and they can be ignored or make them your friends it i sup to you, however those you work for welllll that is a whole different color is it not?

Please write your comments below and tell me how you really feel about your boss. I understand some people feel afraid. why would you feel afraid? This can actually make you feel better.

I understand just leave the comments LOL and share on your media networks common show me the love!!. Do you have NTE'S? Notice I did not say TNT'S LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment