Translate

Saturday, February 21, 2015

"Red Flags Everywhere And Knowledge Is Coming From Every Angle"


Good morning to all my friends who continue to stay with me on this long journey on changing the world one mind at a time by seeing the world for what it really is as opposed to what we see. This is a blog post on a more serious point today.



People always ask me regarding their present jobs and how they cannot stand their bosses or their environment and this is what i say to them each time.

My friends the job that you currently have will never be bigger then what you make it to be. I tell people how their imagination will always play a big part of the world in their minds and in their perspective. A man by the name of  Daniel Burnham, the turn-of-the-century architect and civic planner whose plan for the 1893 Chicago World’s Fair had an enormous influence on contemporary civic design, was quoted as saying, “Make no little plans.” He knew that to achieve great things we must have grand ideas. If you can imagine it, you can create it. And if you can create in your imagination the job that you would like to have, it is possible to create it in the real world. My journey has been created and now it is becoming a reality.

Inspiring Incarcerated Youth
Leaders ask me many questions as well one of which is: How do we manage people today with all this technology and currently I am working on a model that I call MI (Mental Investment Model ©)
 which will teach techniques not to manage people but to manage knowledge and behaviors at the same time and to learn to connect them meaning behaviors and knowledge with the right tasks making managing staff much easier. This takes time and the right personnel to teach these techniques to management. 



I promise there will be much resistance not only with staff but management because it is actually hard work, however once implemented it will make each manager wonder why this was not implemented a long time ago HAHAHAHAHAHA it had to be the right time and on top of that companies have to be prepared for this revolutionary change that will be taking place actually!! it has started already we just do not know how to manage it thus we do not see it or we just have ignored it.

Inspiring Teachers, Mothers and Fathers
 The world will need stronger mental attitudes meaning people will need to be stronger mentally and prepare for those who will be resisting change and then implement certain techniques so the change is smooth all the way to the top until implementation is accomplished.

I know there will be all the naysayers regrading my model and there will be those who will ask for proof and this and that and well honesty I will not care what they say only because I know human behavior and I have a clear understanding on business needs from start ups to large corporations. The most important thing that I know and understand is that I am a human being just like you and I know how to treat people just like me who is everyone around me and around you.

A bull may have good qualities, but you will never bring them out by waving a red flag in his face.


Arousing others is easy — if you don’t care what kind of action you inspire. If you wish to create a positive response in others, you do so by example and through the art of gentle persuasion, not by daring them to attack. When you work with others, concentrate on their positive attributes, not on the things they dislike or fear. When you take the time to get to know your associates, to learn about their hopes, dreams, and aspirations, you can determine what motivates them. You can then show them how they can align their goals with yours to work together for your mutual advantage. When you do, everybody wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment