Translate

Saturday, August 2, 2014

WISHES IN LIFE AND BUSINESS--Luciano The Key Santini--SSDE


Good morning everyone that reads my sometimes crazy blog postings but hey I say! If I was conformed to the world I think I would be boring and just no fun so then I say never conform and what what you think is the right thing to do and then well just do it!!

Just yesterday I was talking to a friend over a cup of coffee and he said to me you know my friend I really want to be rich and I said yea me too! I asked do you have a plan and he said no. I sad well I do and I will share a portion of it with you. I have written many short stories or many saying from an old mentor who has been gone from this world for a while and yet his words ring true around the world. I seriously want you to read the following words of wisdom and yes create your own vision of what you want and how you want to get there.


Wishes
Every human being who reaches the age of understanding of the purpose of money wishes for it. Wishing will not bring riches. But desiring riches with a state of mind that becomes an obsession, then planning definite ways and means to acquire riches, and backing those plans with persistence which does not recognize failure, will bring riches. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

In business and in many organizations believe that they have been prepared for change in this world today,however I find that they are not and so when I consult companies large or small I find that they are lost. They are lost because they simply do not have a clear understanding of their vision and or mission. I have seen the visions and mission statements on walls and plaques and yes they look real nice on the wall or their desks.

 I being me I will always ask so what does that mean and wow the answers I get are daunting to my ears because they have no understanding and these guys or gals are the leaders leading the departments.
So You Call Yourself A Leader HUH!

Organizational psychology is the section of psychology that applies psychological theories and principles to organizations. Often referred to as I-O psychology, this field focuses on increasing workplace productivity and related issues such as the physical and mental well being of employees. Industrial organizational psychologists perform a wide variety of tasks, including studying worker attitudes and behavior, evaluating companies, and conducting leadership training. 

The overall goal of this field is to study and understand human behavior in the workplace. The key to all this is simple really but you have to have a clear understanding of human behavior thus UNDERSTANDING PEOPLE AND THEIR NEEDS!!!


  • Employee Hiring: This area involves bringing new employees to the organization with the understanding first that people are looking for a job and second understanding their needs and how they will fit in the department and with current employees and not because they know how to fill out forms and read manuals. 
  • We can teach anyone to read manuals and fill out forms and be precise but what you cannot teach is what I call OT© Luciano Santini OWN Thinking is where an individual is asked a question and he/she answer the question but not the usual conformed answer but an out of the box answer and you the interviewer has no idea where that came from and so you pass this individual for someone else who gives you the conformed answer who everyone would know and answer and because you the interviewer have been conformed you go with it  and hire that person and well six weeks later you see the same cycle and wonder why there are no changes in the department helllloooooo. 
  • Performance Management: This where our fearless leaders are supposed to determine if employees are doing their jobs well.but if the leaders never get out from behind their desks and engage with employees and their clients how in the h@#$@%%@$ll are they supposed to know if their employees are doing well in there tasks.
  • Organizational Development: I believe to always work on how to improve the organizations, often  through taking a good look at how processes have been and how they should be and make the changes through streamlining improving the organizational structure.
 
Let Us Talk About Your Business
 During my research I found that Our world is in constant change to the extent that most people no longer have an open mind about it. Most people want it to stop. Many organizations when they feel that they are failing they will bring someone new and begin to place new changes and when the new changes begin to fail again well it become easy to blame the staff or outside constraints such as legislature or management.

What about transformational change the results from structural equation modelling reveal that the transformational leadership style influences followers’ attributes of work engagement. The direct relationship between transformational leadership and work engagement was found to be partially mediated by employees’perceptions of meaning in work. This means that if our leaders do not engaged with the clients and the employees their perception then becomes that of not caring and not knowing.

The first transformational change is to influence, which is a leader’s ability to build loyalty and a following without thinking for their own self-interest, however I also find that most people in leadership roles have no idea how to influence rather they lead by power of position which is the worst thing that a leader can do if they want staff to follow. thus staff will not  identify with them. 

The second change is inspirational motivation, which involves a supervisor’s ability to create a vision that appeals to followers and makes them a significant part of the organization what I find here is the it is a proven fact that self motivation is one of the most difficult things to achieve and so if the leader has no self motivation and he/she is expected to make the change it becomes a daunting experience for that individual.
PLEASE SHARE WITH AS MANY FRIENDS POSSIBLE

No comments:

Post a Comment