Translate

Friday, March 19, 2021

INFLUENCER


Hello everyone, I do appreciate the warm thoughts and great comments sent to me privately. So people ask me to become an influencer on linked in and so I ask how do I do that. I speak on leadership and many other subjects but focused on leadership. I am always transparent and always stand for what is right for you, me and anyone who is treated wrong. I do disrupt others and their BS and sometimes what they lie they stand for. Leadership, true leadership is about building relationships with that homeless man standing at the corner market or that billionaire you had no idea was a billionaire. Relationships of all kinds are often perceived as very delicate things, that require extra effort to maintain. However, a relationship can also be something that can provide security and can also be long lasting despite many trials. Building an effective and lasting relationships is a necessity for several reasons. For example in a group or organization, the well being of the people depends on how efficient and effective that group or organization works.

The group or organization is also dependent on how the members work well with the leadership. I am asking you to please share my message as much as you can and help become an influencer on this platform. #evanstyle #disruptors #leadership 

No comments:

Post a Comment