Translate

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

“People don’t quit bad jobs, they quit bad bosses,”

People don’t quit bad jobs, they quit bad bosses,” according to an old saw. My research suggests there’s the truth behind this saying: bosses do matter in employee job satisfaction. But what makes someone a great boss?
Research shows that in both agencies non-profit and for-profit organizations
as well there are very few real leaders. What I found is the following.
It is not a matter of skill or just how good a person is as a leader
instead, you find that the people in leadership positions are doing nothing other than defending policies and procedures and not defending their hard-working people they should be leading and this is for their specific agenda and for their bosses above them and that shows how they received their promotions and that is how they win.
You see my friends and future leaders let me ask you a question. How many
times have you heard" that is just our policy" from a client or a staff member and you respond well I m so sorry but I cannot change it. Why not just say the truth? I get paid to do a job and so I leave my brains outside the door and pick them up when I leave the office at 5:00 pm.
To hear the honest truth would be great right but do you hear the truth?
In my next post, I will write about what happens when you do use your brain's OOOOOHHHH?

No comments:

Post a Comment