Translate

Monday, February 13, 2012

FIND ME ON FACE BOOK!!!

Hello friends and how are you on this fine day Monday morning. Well as for me I am just completing some yoga and yes I know it sounds weird for a guy to be doing yoga huh? not!! 

I love to exercise an do yoga to relax and prepare for the day to come. I used to write every day but found that it takes so much of my time and in between  clients and family which are equally important but in different outlooks of course.


I believe that sometime we go through life not knowing just how much we mean to this world. I find that sometime people tend to forget who we are as human beings and who we are as individual which is far more important. 

You see sometimes we seek outside of us when in all reality what we seek is deep within us ourselves. I will be starting a one to two minute videos  on Facebook with some great inspiration for you to follow me and make your day great.

I will be doing a seminar on business in March through the Heights Of Greatness Institute. I will be part of this seminar and I will be talking about operations and customer service. It will be great information that will give small businesses and those stating a new venture the tools to compete.


My friends just a $25.00 investment that can change your business!!!!!! what a deal!!!!
It will at the Chimbole Center 38350 Sierra Highway Palmdale CA. from 9:30am-12pm.

call to RSVP 1-800-673-9780 and when you call let them know that Luciano invited you and then Facebook me so I know you are coming.

As a motivational speaker I love to help people see life from different perspective which can change a life or two and I accomplish this then I have made a difference.

You see there some great benefits to bringing in a motivational speaker into your company to help your staff or perhaps you as the business owner.

Sometimes I can assist anyone in overcoming personal obstacles and fears.
Sometimes is just simply assisting staff to overcome sales fears and obstacles.
It can also help with customer service such as understanding clients.

As a business coach there are some different but almost the same kind of benefits.

Identifying the fears within your company.
Training management skills that work.

Understanding both internal and external customers.
Understanding sales and techniques that work.

And so much much more.....

FIND ME ON FACE BOOK!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment